What is Divine Justice?
About the Author
Just the Audio
Suggested Books & Websits
1) Introduction; Summary of subjects discussed
2) The Holy Trinity, our Role Model.
Husband and wife the Icon of the Trinity
3) Heresies: Root Cause:
Unclean matter and body
4) Human needs = Goal and Pleasure.
Need for: Food, Sex, Esteem and Appreciation, Possession
5) Celibacy and Marriage. Morality: Christian Versus Social
6) Definitions: Sex, Libido,
Gender Identity / Orientation, Homosexuality
7) Definitions: 6 Types of LOVE!!!
Virginity, Celibacy, Chastity, Bachelorhood
8) Definitions: Marriage, Priesthood, Sacraments
9) Definitions: Adultery, Fornication,
Divorce and second marriage
10) Sacrament of Marriage; Crowns and Cross
11) Genesis, Proverbs, Song of Songs: sexual love inspired by the Holy Spirit! Warning against Pornography
12) Deuteronomy 22: Virginity and
consequences of Sexual Immorality
13) John Chrysostome on Sex and Marriage
St Paul 1 Cor. 7:1: good for man not to marry!!
14) Marital Chastity: continual self-giving, not avoidance. Celibacy: only to “whom it has been given”
15) St Paul: 1Cor. 7, Four reasons not to marry!!!
Lusts: 1Jn 2:15-16
16) St Paul: 1 Cor. 7, Marriage is better than burning with passion. Headship of Man to Woman = Headship of the Father to the Son
17) Submission of woman to Man = Submission of Christ to the Father. History regarding women and sex
18) Sex Education for children:
Why? When? How? By whom?
19) Sex Education for children:
Books: What is happening to me?
20) Sexual Intercourse and Pregnancy for children. Embriology of sex organs.
21) Anatomy of male and female sex organs
22) Physiology of the Sexual Response Cycle.
suggested websites – Statistics – Endorphins
23) Studies on: Orgasm. Sexual dysfunction. Masturbation: Opinion of Christian Denominations
& Biblical Opinion.
24) Masturbation: No physical or psychological harm. Communication between Spouses. Parental advice to teenagers